On another site, we were discussing whether the Bills should go after Farve if he becomes available. I was against the idea, but many others though it would be a good move. My main points against signing Farve were:
1. Does anyone really think we are a QB away from getting to the SB?
2. If the Packers, who were one game from the SB, don't want Farve, then why would we?
3. These end of career trades very rarely seem to work out (see Joe Montana). Edwards is the man this year for the Bills.
4. Jauron will not pull a Mularkey and screw with Edwards' confidence.
5. Farve is not going to last more than one season. The odds are good that Farve will get injured. He will want to quit after one year.
I would be very interested in hearing what all of you have to say.
85 votes total
Just another great fan opinion shared on the pages of BuffaloRumblings.com.