Well, I said last week that in every loss, I would try to come up with 5 legitimate (non-joking) positives to hang on to. This week is going to be pretty hard, just like every loss.
1. Jarius Byrd is all over the place. He is a perfect FS. Even putting aside the INT (should have been the game changing, winning play), he seemed to be in on a lot of plays.
2. Keith Ellison deserves apologies from his doubters. He has been very dependable, and often the last line of defense that, if not for him, would result in a big offensive play by the opponent.
3. Terrence McGee is a legit top corner. He proves that every week. That was a great extension signing -- I questioned it at first because of our overload in young, talented CBs, but I was wrong.
4. Brian Moorman. Boy, I hate that he is alway in the top 5. That's not good.
5. Drayton Florence. Had to go over the list of players and tagged him over McIntyre (!). I like Florence -- I think he does a better job than McKelvin. He seems to be good in coverage and in run support.