Well hey, a win over a team we should've beat! It's been a while since we've seen one of those.
* The Byrdman is a shoe-in for DROY if he keeps on even half the pace he's on so far. Since last week it looks like he's improved his tackling abilities immensely as well!
* I maintain my position that it was a good idea to see Fitzy starting. He got the win, avoided the big mistakes and managed a couple of very pretty plays. His accuracy is still a problem and he has problems throwing on the move but we already knew that. I want to see Trent need to earn back that starting position if Fitzy has a strong showing in Buffalo against Houston.
* The run D looked a lot better today and the pass D looked quite a bit worse than they did the past few games, weird.
* I enjoyed all the big plays to Lee Evans, if TO could even get half the opportunities... He'd probably drop them all! :D
* While the O-Line didn't look incredibly bad for all those rookies today, there seem to never be any huge holes for our backs to run through.
* Holy hell we have a special teams unit!
* Is there anyone left who still thinks Freddie should be the #1 back? I was sickened when I saw him on some of the most important downs in the game and he kept running right into the D like they were a brick wall.
* Texans, Titans, Jaguars, Dolphins. The next 4 games are very winnable if the Bills can actually build on their wins instead of regressing like they seem to be doing all the time in recent years. Imagine, the Bills at 7-4! ... Yeah, I don't think they can pull it off either.