Since no one said that, I figured I would!
I've really enjoyed the Bills discussions here more so than other message boards, I visit!
Here's my Miracle Christmas wish list for Santa.
1. For the Bills to never leave Buffalo
2. For a Bills Super Bowl win next year.
4. For a qualified Gm and front office personnel people to restore this franchise to respectability at least.
5. For a head coach and staff that doesn't make me go nuts with dumb decisions each gameday.
6. For a good QB next year if Santa can't come through with wish #3.
7. For the Bills players to become men of Steel and become impossible to injure.
8. For a run defense that ranks atop the league and leads the league in sacks, while keeping our against the pass stats on D.
9. For Andre Reed to make the Hall of Fame.
10. For Everyone reading this to have a great weekend!
I doubt Santa will come through with all 10, but hopefully he'll come through with a few!
Happy Holidays Rumblers!