Ed. Note, by Brian Galliford: Bumped from the FanPosts for sheer comedic value. We knew one of these days that Kurupt's insomnia would come in handy. End Note
I can't sleep. What else is new. I was perusing eBay earlier when I decided to check out the prices for Bills/Jets tickets. Instead, I lost interest in that pursuit when I started seeing some real gems up for sale. Head on in past the jump for some of the best and worst Buffalo Bills eBay items.
- A gorgeous Gregg Williams bobblehead. Nothing says "I suck" better than a limited edition bobblehead utilizing a sweater vest. Somebody decided making 3,000 of these bad boys with a 'Legends of "The Field"' inscription on the bottom was a good idea? Oh, did I mention... it's autographed!
- A stunning handmade Buffalo Bills tissue box cover! I never thought my tissue box needed to be protected from the cold and elements, but I'm thankful this product is available to fill those needs.
These make great gifts for Xmas, Birthday, Secret Sister, Dad, Brother, Brother-in-law, friends, etc. for those who have everything.
Tissues are not included (to keep shipping costs low).
Don't know what a Secret Sister is, but I'm glad I can turn to this gift in a time of need. And if you have everything but this, I think you need to re-evalute things a bit. I would have considered buying this if the tissues were included. Cheap bastards.
- A JP Losman autographed Upper Deck Artifacts Card. Might be a bit overpriced, though.
A Buffalo Bills Super Bowl XXVII Champs T-Shirt....I think. It's a little tough to tell if this is an AFC Championship shirt, or a Super Bowl Champs t-shirt, though I'm guessing it's the former. If not, that would be excellent! Oh, how sweet it could have been.
- A talking BBQ fork telling me about the final seconds of the Comeback Game. Saaa-weet! I've always wanted some conversation while bbq-ing alone.
- A Ruben Brown Used Pro Bowl jersey card. From Bazooka too! Even though good, old Ruben didn't really earn his trip to Hawaii that year, or most years, but he is forever memorialized with this beauty.
- Sticking with the Pro Bowl theme, an Aaron Schobel Pro Bowl jersey. I never understood the appeal of wearing a Pro Bowl jersey of your favorite player. How does the average person have any idea who the player is or plays for with something like this, unless they have actual knowledge of the player?
- Nothing points out your support of your favorite team better than 10 sets of Bills fingernail tattoos (ba-dum-cha). Tacky? Yes. Gross? Probably. Insane? You bet!
- Now this one is truly sweet. A 1947-1949 Buffalo Bills All American Football Conference Pennant. Any of you serious Bills memorabilia collectors out there should really go after this one.
100 Buffalo Bills cards, mostly rookies. I don't know about you guys, but I've been searching for that elusive John Kidd rookie card for years. I might finally be able to sleep again! I wonder if those OJ cards are worth anything?
A Bills shower curtain. My girlfriend would murder me if I put this up in the bathroom. Might be worth it!
A handmade Buffalo Bills stethoscope cover! Do doctors cover their stethoscopes? Would any of them be caught with one that looks like this?
A Doug Flutie Power Camp T-Shirt. Another fantastic item. Does anybody know what the Doug Flutie Power Camp was? Why was Doug Flutie the athlete of choice? He doesn't strike me as the most powerful player to even don a Bills jersey. "I felt the power!" Haha.
- An Eric Moulds autographed #8. Yes, just a number 8. I don't really know what the point of getting the number eight signed was, but then again I've never owned a solo #8 like that. Maybe I would desire to get mine signed if it sat lonely on a shelf gathering dust.
- Best eBay item ever!
- Flutie Flakes, Kelly Krunch and Bledsoe Frosted Flakes boxes of cereal. A couple were never opened! I'm hungry for a 10 year old box of Flutie Flakes, are you? I never knew Jimbo had a cereal and definitely never thought Bledsoe would. Couldn't they have come up with something a little more creative to call the Bledsoe one? Did any other players have any boxes of cereal?
- Another Gregg Williams bobblehead!! If you lose out on the autographed one, you might want to settle for this gem. Seriously, who buys this stuff?!?! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.
- A quick glimpse back into my childhood.
- My birthday is in November. Gifts will be accepted in place of pleasantries. Hint, hint...
Best Christmas decoration for 2009.
OJ Simpson 7-11 cup. I wish that was a t-shirt.
OJ Simpson Meets the Dingo Kid. What is this?
A Jonathan Linton game used jersey card. Card companies will really turn any player's used jersey into a card, won't they?
A bendable Jim Kelly action figure! Weird.
I'm sure there are many more treasures out there, but now I am tired. Anybody find any more great Bills items???