Apparently a few of the guys were a little jealous that we did a Buffalo Rumblings administrators TMBT. So they wanted me to post a non-admins version. Well some of the less-then-subtle ones posted that they had submitted clues in the latest TMBT, so if you want a little help you could just check that out. A few of the sneakier ones kept that info to themselves. We have five entries, if you feel left out, just e-mail me your clues and I can edit you in.
Mystery Rumbler 1
- I have watched the Bills play in three different states.
- I have used pictures of my kids as my avatar at times.
- I have a pilots license with a commercial and instrument rating. (Ed. note This surprised me.)
- I have over 15 years coaching experience under my belt.
Mystery Rumbler 2
- I once sported a one foot long Mohawk. (Ed. note this didn't surprise me.)
- My uncle is a head coach in the NHL.
- I am currently finishing a Performing Arts Major in college.
- I have attended TWO Championship games.
Mystery Rumbler 3
- I have used both MC Escher and Van Gough paintings as my avatar.
- I am a Trailblazers fan.
- My Grandfather grew up on the farm that is now the Ralph.
- I did a fanpost camparing Bills palyers to beverages.
Mystery Rumbler 4
- My all time favorite Buffalo Bill is Bobby Chandler.
- I was in the running for high school state chess championship of Arizona.
- I can be seen regularly on my local TV stations.
- I grew up in WNY but I have lived in 12 different cities in my lifetime.
Mystery Rumbler 5
- I have a pair of Joe Ferguson autographed shoes.
- I am more then a little sarcastic.
- I am a big computer geek.
- I have met Jim Kelly on multiple occasions.