Recently i have been seeing a lot of Tebow fanposts to get him and even Brian just put up a get Tebow post. Well i have to say that Tebow shouldn't even be considered unless we can get him as a FA or 6th round at earliest.
Tebow has so many problems in his game that would make him an awful Pro QB!
1. Absolutly Awful Footwork- It's pathetic and he would be eaten up by DE's and OLB's
2. Takes him hours to Release the Ball- CB's and Safeties will be picking him off all day.
3. He won't be able to run- He could run decently in college but he won't be able to run at all when he faces a pro defense, because LB's are twice as fast in the NFL
4. Accuracy is awful- His ball is far from a spiral and he won't be able to throw at all
5. Doesn't throw BOMBS- He can't throw the ball too far
6. Plays in Warm weather and lives in Warm Weather- I doubt he has even seen snow before, so how do think his play will be in 5 degree weather with snow flurries.
7. Has all the weapons in the world- At UF he had 3 good RB's, 2 great TE's and 3 good WR's with a great OL, Buffalo 1 RB, 1 WR, 1/2 TE(Nelson)
All in all it will take at least 4 years to develop him into maybe being a starter
Here's a breakdown of what i think if we draft him
1st Round- Won't watch another Bills game in my life
2nd round- Will be so mad I won't watch a game all season
3rd Round- Will be pissed
4th Round- Angry
5th Round- Decent Pick but we have other needs
6th Round- 7th Round- Fine
Basically i give Tim a 5% chance of being a good NFL player