I recently read that this could be the worst Buffalo Bills defense in history! One was from the Rochester newspaper and Sports Weekly also reported that statistically so far, this might be the worst defense ever. Besides the Miami game, the other four opponents have scored at least 34 points, not counting the mercy rule. How bad are the current defenders:
- They have a total of 6 sacks after 5 games!
- One Interception through 5 games!
- Opposing offenses are converting nearly 50% of third down conversions.
- Opposing offenses are running for an average of 182 yards per game, and we haven't even played against Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson.
- Only bright spot is that they are only averaging 200 yards per game passing the ball.
* Which bodes the question, do we need a franchise Quarterback as badly as a stud Defensive Lineman like Marcell Dareus, if he enters the draft? Or Linebacker, or another Defensive lineman, or another Linebacker?