Jim Rogash - Getty Images
Buffalo Rumblings stats its approval (or lack thereof) of Bills head coach Chan Gailey.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Team outscored 125-61 during 0-4 start
- Team outscored 30-3 in first quarter, 49-7 in third quarter through four games
- Benched QB Trent Edwards in favor of backup desire to work
- Has made RB Marshawn Lynch the "feature back"
- touches in four games; 22 for - 26 offensive
- Promoted Roscoe Parrish to No. 2 WR
- Rotates Jamon Meredith, Kraig Urbik, in for healthy starting linemen
- Holding Aaron Maybin off the field because of run game woes
- Defense giving up 174 rushing yards per game; have forced one turnover
Opposing tight ends, year-to-date: 22 catches, 291 yards, 3 TD
Previous approval polls: 24% approval Hiring Date (50% disapproval); 70% approval April 2010 (5% disapproval); 83% approval June 2010 (2% disapproval); 88% approval August 2010 (2% disapproval); 91% approval September 2010 (1% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Chan Gailey is doing as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (596 votes)
Disapprove (931 votes)
Not Sure (435 votes)
1962 total votes