Jamie Squire - Getty Images
Buffalo Rumblings stats its approval (or lack thereof) of Bills head coach Chan Gailey.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Gailey has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Bills are 0-3 since last approval poll: 36-26 loss to JAC, 37-34 OT loss to BAL, 13-10 OT loss to KC; team is now 0-7 overall
- Bills offense is averaging 21.4 points per game since making Ryan Fitzpatrick starting QB
- Has switched his team to a 4-3 defense to try to shore up the NFL's worst run defense
- Deactivated Aaron Maybin for two games, and publicly addressed his struggles
- 85% of Buffalo Rumblings community does not believe Gailey will be fired at season's end
Previous approval polls
24% approval Hiring Date (50% disapproval)
70% approval April 2010 (5% disapproval)
83% approval June 2010 (2% disapproval)
88% approval August 2010 (2% disapproval)
91% approval September 2010 (1% disapproval)
30% approval October 2010 (47% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Chan Gailey is doing as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (1435 votes)
Disapprove (241 votes)
Not Sure (197 votes)
1873 total votes