Tuesday Morning QB is filled with Bills stuff this week so I suggest you check it out. Topics covered in depth:
- Why small school/late round WRs outperform big school/early round divas [Stevie is the focus here with an Andre Reed mention and James Hardy sighting]
- How the NFL might be seeing its first Ivy League superstar [Fitzy is the topic here]
- How absolutely atrocious Ed Hochuli's decision to add one second to the clock was [Im still disappointed in the Bills fans who are defending it]
- How the football gods punished Jonathon Joseph for taunting and dancing his way into the endzone during his pick six to make the lead 28-7 [raises a good point - you were supposed to be a Super Bowl team and your 2-8 and dancing before half?]
- Small mention of Bills winning streak over Bengals.