Trade-Lee Evans for a 3rd round pick
1. Nick Fairley DE/DT Auburn
Can play both 3-4 and 4-3, good against the run and has a great pass rush.
2. Quan Sturdivant ILB North Carolina
Above average agaisnt the pass and the run. Could potentially start right away.
3. Darius Morris OT/G Temple
Can play all positions on the line. Could step in at right tackle if Wrotto doesn't work out or could provide interior depth in the case of injury.
3(b).Jalil Brown CB Colorado
Gives more depth at CB and could eventually replace McGee.
4. DeMarco Murrary RB Oklahoma
4. Dane Sanzenbacher WR Ohio State
Reminds me of Wes Welker in many ways.
5. Casey Matthews ILB/OLB Oregon
Let's hope he pans out like his brother.
6. Andy Dalton QB TCU
7. Anthony Gray NT Southern Miss
I feel that the Bills are just a few players away from a very, very good team in the future. hopfully with these changes in the future the bills will be able to play to the best of their ablility.