I love that title and thank Krytime for using it. I hope you don't mind if I use it also as long as I give you your due.
- I think I am more excited about the coming free agency period then I have been for a long time. Not sure why, I can only say that I am looking forward to seeing Buddy Nix be creative. I get the feeling he is a better GM then anything we Bills fans have seen here in a while. I have really nothing to base that on, just a hunch.
- I had forgotten how over blown the combine is. How can a guy who has been very marginal his whole college career all of a sudden jump into the first round because he run 0.2 of a second faster then we thought? Or he is taller, weighs more, or can jump higher. You would think that the combine wouldn't see as much movement as it does. Or am I missing something?
- I like that Buddy Nix is looking at some RFA. I agree with some around here when they say that a vet that can be had for a 4th or 5th round pick is more of a sure thing than the rookie that would get drafted with that pick. That is subjective to the player and pick given up of course.
- Baseball starts soon......I feel like I should be more fired up by that piece of info but for some reason I really don't care that much.
- I hate living in an apartment. My upstairs neighbor has a Wii fit, and she shakes my whole apartment when she uses it.
- Am I the only one pumped for Clash of the Titans? I remember watching the original starting Harry Hamlin with it's cheesy graphics. This one looks way cooler. Plus they use a song from The Used in the trailer, major ass kickage. I dare you not to get goose bumps watching that.
- I don't want this to sound like sour grapes. I know that this is how it is always done in the Olympics, but how is it that team USA and team Canada ended up with the same record and were both 1-1 vs each other, yet Canada wins the gold? Seems like they should play one more to break the tie. Also could a worse person have scored that goal for Canada? Sidney Crosby? Really? Why God? Why?
- As much as I love the draft I really dislike the set up they have this year. I know they are trying to main stream the whole thing, but it just seems like they are dragging it out and forcing those of us without NFL network to see even more of Mel Kiper's hair.