One additional trade to make this off season...
Nic Harris moved from OLB to Strong Safety
2010 Bills Draft;
1. Brian Buluga - OT - Iowa - Height: 6-6 | Weight: 314 - "Considered a very competitive, smart and hard-working leader up front. Cleans up piles and defends teammates on the field."
2. Terrence Cody - NT - Alabama - Height: 6-4 | Weight: 354 - "Massive defender with rare strength. Rarely moved off the line of scrimmage by one blocker and is often able to hold up against double-teams due to his leg drive and leverage. Capable of knocking back the long-snapper back and getting his hands up to block kicks."
3. Jared Veldheer - OT - Hillsdale - Height: 6-8 | Weight: 312 - "He had outstanding workout numbers at the NFL Scouting Combine, finishing among the top offensive line performers in the 40-yard dash, the bench press, the vertical jump, the broad jump, the three-cone drill and the short shuttle."
4. George Selvie - OLB - S Florida - Height: 6-5 | Weight: 252 - "Works hard throughout the game, no matter how often he's double-teamed. Piled up 69.5 tackles for loss in his career and was 5.5 shy of tying the NCAA career record. Team leader who charges up his teammates with big plays on the field."
5. Blair White - WR - Michigan State - Height: 6-2 | Weight: 209 - "High-motor, high-effort and high-character player. Team captain, team's most outstanding player in 2009, most inspirational player after 2008 season. 40-yard dash in 4.42 2009 stats - 70 receptions, 990 yards & 9 TD's."
6a. EJ Wilson - DE - North Carolina - "Durable, trusted player with good hustle and work ethic. Leader of a defensive line full of talent. 2009 stats - 49 tackles (40 solo), 12 for loss and four sacks; he also ranked in the top 10 nationally with five forced fumbles."
6b. Danario Alexander - WR - Missouri - Height: 6-5 | Weight: 215 - "Very good hands.... Constantly works with his quarterback and in the film room to be a better receiver. 2009 stats - 113 receptions, 1781 yards & 14 TD's."
7a. Shaun Lauvao - OG - Arizona State - "Among the more versatile and dependable offensive linemen in the country, Lauvao started the final 33 games of his career, switching between left guard (17), left tackle (12) and right tackle."
7b. Andre Dixon - RB - U Connecticut - "Despite not being a captain, teammates considered Dixon the "heart and soul" of the team. Plays tough on the field. No issues about work ethic. 2009 stats - 1093 yds, 11 receptions & 15 total TD's."