- Mike Mayock of NFL network was the most accurate draft analyst this off season - check out his DT, WR, and CB rankings.
- I love the new Prime Time format - and the short time given to each team for each pick. Enhances the excitement.
- As I had posted in a previous post - The only thing for sure is that nothings for sure.
- Buffalo Bill's front office sticking to their big board rather than drafting fully based on need. C.J. Spiller is the only one of his kind in this draft.
- Josh McDaniel's and Tim Tebow. Everyone, and I mean everyone is over analyzing this pick. Josh is a brilliant offensive mind - and I am excited to see how he will utilize Tebow in the offense. Good for both of them.
- The Seahawk's first round picks - Okung and Earl Thomas. They took the best available player which just so happened to be a need. With out a question - the most successful after round 1.
- Raiders making a good pick. Its about time!
- Bryan Bulaga and the Green Bay Packers. A match made in heaven? Yes
- The Jacksonville Jaguars absurd pick. We could all be completely wrong - but it seamed too early to draft Tyson Alualu.
- Houston Texans taking Kareem Jackson over Kyle Wilson. I guess draft scouts just don't like Boise St.
- Pittsburgh fans disrespecting the child who made the team's pick. Boo Ben, NOT a fellow fan. Disgusting.
- "Tebow Sucks" chants...
Excited for tonight!