It's time for Bills fans to once again state their pleasure, or lack thereof, with the efforts of GM Buddy Nix.
We told you that we'd be running monthly approval polls for Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix once Buffalo Bills training camp got underway; we knocked off the Gailey approval poll last week, and now that the major dominoes have fallen into place for the pre-season roster, let's take care of Buddy. Here's what he's done of late:
- Got eight of nine draft picks signed prior to the start of training camp on July 29
- Signed first-round pick C.J. Spiller to a five-year, $25 million ($37.5 million maximum) deal with $20.8 million guaranteed, ending an eight-day holdout one week prior to the team's first pre-season game
- Released veteran pass rusher Aaron Schobel after rumors circulated that he was considering playing in 2010
- Replaced Nic Harris on the roster with Donovan Woods
- Has been at several training camp practices watching his new team work under Chan Gailey
Do you approve of the job Buddy Nix is doing as general manager of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (1338 votes)
Disapprove (117 votes)
Not Sure (261 votes)
1716 total votes