So seeing that Kolb has a concussion that could mean the Eagles might want to keep Michael Vick around but if Kolb is alright to go why not try and move him. He did show he still has it yesterday.
Here are my reason's why I think Vick is a good match for the Bills:
1) He is a mobile quarterback and our O-line isn't the best. He would be able to scramble and maybe make something happen outside of the pocket
2) He can throw a very tight spiral and is somewhat accurate - we do have a semi-good receiving core that would be able to get up and catch the ball
3) He is fun to watch and can change a game single handily as he has proven when he played for Atlanta.
4) He can make things happen; for example Win.
5) Lastly he is a pro bowl quarterback.
So now that you know what my reason's are on why we should go after him. I figured I would provide you with what I think he is worth. The Bills have three really good running backs, so why not send Marshawn Lynch over. That probably wouldn't be enough for Mr. Andy Reid but add in a pick and get a lower one in return. This might fly since we have dealt with them before.
So that is what I would like to see happen but I also know it will never happen, also please post what you think the Bills should do in regards of Vick or if we should just leave it alone.
One last thing, I would just like to thank everyone for reading my first post on here.