It's time for Bills fans to once again state their pleasure, or lack thereof, with the efforts of GM Buddy Nix.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here's what Nix has accomplished over the last month, with a dash of perspective on the 53-man roster as a whole.
- Gave public support to now-starting quarterback
- Signed TE added TE David Martin and was awarded OG Kraig Urbik via waivers , then promptly released him;
- Responsible for 15 new players on active roster: six veteran acquisitions, five drafted rookies, four undrafted free agents
- Signed off on the release of two drafted rookies - seventh-rounders QB Levi Brown and OL Kyle Calloway
- Signed fullback Corey McIntyre to a two-year, $1.85 million contract extension
Previous approval polls: 36% approval Hiring Date (30% disapproval); 73% approval February 2010 (5% disapproval); 79% approval April 2010 (4% disapproval); 76% approval May 2010 (7% disapproval); 77% approval August 2010 (6% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Buddy Nix is doing as general manager of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (2005 votes)
Disapprove (143 votes)
Not Sure (445 votes)
2593 total votes