At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here's what Gailey has accomplished over the last month, with a dash of perspective on the 53-man roster as a whole.
- Named Trent Edwards his starting quarterback, and backup his
- Led the Bills to a 2-2 preseason record, with wins over Indianapolis and Cincinnati; held out of preseason finale
- Released several veteran players, including WR James Hardy, WR Chad Jackson and OT Kirk Chambers from his first Bills team
- Is considering a platoon along the offensive line to assist starters and
- Made pointed comments about his receiving corps, and in particular
Chewed out hecklers on the final day of training camp