These are some of my curious questions that hopefully will be answered this offseason.
10. Who should be our starting TE in 2011?
9. What should we do with Whitner and Wilson at the safety position?
8. Where do we find our starting RT on the roster, another teams’, or the draft?
7. Is One Bills Drive set on the WR situation they have?
6. What position should be the highest priority in the draft?
5. What should be our priorities in Free Agency?
4. Who should we keep of our free agents – Stroud, Florence, Poz, and/or Whitner?
3. If you were Buddy Nix, which quarterback would you pick, in which round and why?
2. Should we stick with Edwards as our defensive coordinator or look to someone more
experienced at that position?
And the number on question is …………
1. The Buffalo Bills pick ___________________ with the 3rd overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.
My thoughts are......
10. I am thinking that Shawn Nelson will not be our starting tight end.
9. I would let Whitner and his twitter account go to anywhere else. Sign Wilson and draft a SS.
8. I think Wang could be our RT but finding a solid vet in FA would be better.
7. I hope the Bills are set for WR with Evans, Parrish, Johnson, Jones, Nelson, and Roosevelt.
6. The highest priority should be the defensive line.
5. Our priority in FA should be OT, ILB, DT, and CB.
4. I would keep Stroud and Poz, Florence maybe, and let Whitner go.
3. I would go with Locker in the 2nd round or Dalton from TCU in the 3rd.
2. I would be interviewing Mangini right now to take the DC position.
1. The 3rd overall pick is Bowers or Fairley.