Rick Stewart - Getty Images
Buffalo Rumblings states its approval, or lack thereof, with Buffalo Bills head coach Chan Gailey.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Gailey has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Bills 2-3 since last poll; defeated Cleveland and Miami; blown out by Minnesota, New England, New York
- Offense scored 10 points, committed 13 turnovers in final two games
- Curiously abandoned the run after strong start against New England
- Re-iterated desire for more physical O-Line and expressed frustration with his rushing attack
- Spoke openly about C.J. Spiller's limited role as a rookie
- Talked up the importance of off-season player evaluation, which won't be kind for Aaron Maybin and others
Previous approval polls
24% approval Hiring Date (50% disapproval)
70% approval April 2010 (5% disapproval)
83% approval June 2010 (2% disapproval)
88% approval August 2010 (2% disapproval)
91% approval September 2010 (1% disapproval)
30% approval October 2010 (47% disapproval)
76% approval November 2010 (12% disapproval)
96% approval December 2010 (1% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Chan Gailey is doing as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (1905 votes)
Disapprove (200 votes)
Not Sure (311 votes)
2416 total votes