Tom Szczerbowski - Getty Images
Buffalo Bills state their pleasure - or lack thereof - with head coach Chan Gailey.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Gailey has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Bills are 5-2 overall and 2-1 since last poll (W 31-24 over PHI; L 24-27 to NYG; W 23-0 over WAS).
- Offensive Ranks: 380.1 YPG (No. 10) - 239.6 PYPG (No. 13) - 140.6 RYPG (No. 5) - 30.1 PPG (No. 3).
- Defensive Ranks: 385.9 YPG (No. 26) - 265.9 PYPG (No. 24) - 120.0 RYPG (No. 20) - 21.0 PPG (No. 12).
- Has been forced to make personnel switch positions to account for injury. Andy Levitre has done well at left tackle, C.J. Spiller has looked comfortable at wide receiver, and Arthur Moats is contributing at outside linebacker.
- After a loss in Week 4, vowed to get Fred Jackson more touches. In Weeks 1-4, Jackson averaged 18.5 touches per game; in the three games since, he's averaged 27.3.
Previous Five Approval Polls
92% approval May 2011 (1% disapproval)
89% approval June 2011 (2% disapproval)
82% approval August 2011 (4% disapproval)
77% approval September 2011 (6% disapproval)
94% approval October 2011 (1% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Chan Gailey is doing as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (3592 votes)
Disapprove (14 votes)
Not Sure (19 votes)
3625 total votes