Near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Bills are 5-2 overall and 2-1 since last poll (W 31-24 over PHI; L 24-27 to NYG; W 23-0 over WAS).
- Offensive Ranks: 380.1 YPG (No. 10) - 239.6 PYPG (No. 13) - 140.6 RYPG (No. 5) - 30.1 PPG (No. 3).
- Defensive Ranks: 385.9 YPG (No. 26) - 265.9 PYPG (No. 24) - 120.0 RYPG (No. 20) - 21.0 PPG (No. 12).
- Signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to a six-year, $59 million contract with $24 million guaranteed. The deal will pay Fitzpatrick $33 million over the first three years.
- Per a WGR 550 report: contract talks with Stevie Johnson have stalled, but the team is eyeing deals for Erik Pears, Rian Lindell and Fred Jackson.
- Placed pass rusher Shawne Merriman on IR, replacing him on the active roster with Antonio Coleman. Here's a look at Merriman's contract situation moving forward.
Previous Five Approval Polls
92% approval May 2011 (2% disapproval)
92% approval June 2011 (2% disapproval)
73% approval August 2011 (10% disapproval)
66% approval September 2011 (15% disapproval)
79% approval October 2011 (7% disapproval)