Near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Bills are 5-6 overall and 0-4 since last poll (L 11-27 to NYJ; L 7-44 to DAL; L 8-35 to MIA; L 24-28 to NYJ).
- Offensive Ranks: 345.5 YPG (No. 14) - 223.5 PYPG (No. 19) - 122.0 RYPG (No. 9) - 23.7 PPG (No. 10)
- Defensive Ranks: 367.5 YPG (No. 22) - 243.6 PYPG (No. 22) - 123.8 RYPG (No. 21) - 25.5 PPG (No. 28)
- Long list of players landing on IR this month includes five former starters: RB Fred Jackson, WR Donald Jones, C Eric Wood, DT Kyle Williams, CB Terrence McGee.
- New players added to the roster as injury replacements: RB Tashard Choice, WR Kamar Aiken, WR Derek Hagan, TE Mike Caussin, DE/OLB Kyle Moore, DT Lionel Dotson, S Joshua Nesbitt, K Dave Rayner
Previous Five Approval Polls
92% approval June 2011 (2% disapproval; 1,450 votes)
73% approval August 2011 (10% disapproval; 2,929 votes)
66% approval September 2011 (15% disapproval; 2,713 votes)
79% approval October 2011 (7% disapproval; 1,886 votes)
89% approval November 2011 (2% disapproval; 2,285 votes)