First official pre combine mock draft for thee Buffalo Bills.
1) JJ Watt- DE/DT, Nebraska- Watt is going to blow people away at the combine with his raw tools and will shoot up draft boards. Watt should run under a 4.5 40yd time and this would propell the 285lb DE to be a top 5 pick for sure
2) Dontay Moch- OLB/DE, Nevada- Moch is going to possibly become a 1st round pick when he runs the fastest 40 time inthe NFL combine of ANY player. I think he can run a 4.25 and if he does that this kid could become a huge prospect
3) Ryan Mallet- QB, Arkansas- Sure he is the Jimmy Clausen of this draft(a monster d-bag). But he has a monster arm and although he has drug problems has good potential.
4a) Jernel Jerrigan- WR, Troy. F.A.S.T fast fast fast. Will run around a 4.32 40yd time and will become our slot reciever of the future
4b) Nate Irving- ILB, NC St. Guy is a force on the inside rush skills. Monster who will slide right into a 3-4
5) James Brewer- OL, Indiana. Simple we need help on the o-line. OLINE is improved but still weak
6) Chykie Brown, CB- Texas. Secondary isn't a huge need but 6th round is low risk and potentially a future nickel CB
7) Alex Green, RB, Hawaii- Powerful back could be useful i he makes the team