1. Carolina Nick Fairley DT Auburn. It all starts up front on defense.
2 Denver DaQuan Bowers DE Clemson -Besides Elvis Dumervil whos coming of injury they got nothing. Pass rush needs to come first in order to help secondary
3. Buffalo Patrick Peterson CB LSU - Buffalo has to go with best player available and it will also fill a need. DL depth is good in this draft as is LB depth.
4 Cincinnati AJ Green WR Georgia -Owens and Johnson are out the door and AJ Green teamed with Jordan Shipley is a nice 1-2 punch at WR
5 Arizona Von Miller LB Texas A&M - Arizona will go with a Veteran Quarterback in free agency ( D.McNabb he has a house in Arizona) and Arizona is built to win now and they like Max Hall and John Skelton. Why I don't know
6. Cleveland Marcel Dareus DT Alabama- I see Cleveland trading down and adding extra picks becaue they need wideout help but if they stay where there at Dl is where they go
7. San Francisco Prince Amukamars CB Nebraska - 49ers are built to win now Isee them bringing in a veteran QB ( they are in the NFC West where it' s any ones division plus Nate Clements clearly lost a step.
8. Tennesee Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri - Vince Young is gone and with a new coach coming in he' s going to want to get his own Quaterback to develop and sit behind Kerry Collins or Chris Simms this year and take over in 2012.
9. Dallas Cameron Jordan DE Cal - Marcus Spears is a Free Agent and doubt he'll be back and Jordan played th e 3-4 in college.
10. Washington- Cameron Newton QB Auburn - Washington has lots of needs . but with the Shanahan's running the show you know there own hand picked QB is where there going
11. Houston Brandon Harris CB Miami - It's high for him I know but it's the Texans glaring weakness and someone always goes higher than they should in the draft.
12.Minnesota Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas -It's hard to figure out where Mallett is going some say character concerns etc etc etc..Minnesota will do it's homework and they need a QB with his type of arm in the NFC NORTH.
13. Detroit Akeem Ayers LB UCLA - Detroit needs secondary help the most but since thres no one worth taking this high they go with LB filling another need.
14.St.Louis Julio Jones WR Alabama - Sam Bradford did pretty well with a bunch of nobodies Julio will make him even more better
16. Jacksonville Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue - seems like every year the jags are drafting DL. Well this year should be no different and Kerrigan has a non-stop motor and will finally put an end to the jaguars annual 1st rd defensive line choice
18. San Diego Justin Houston LB Georgia- San Diego needs to get a pass rusher like Merriman was and Houston dominated at Georgia in the 3-4 so it should be a smooth transition.
20. Tampa Bay Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa -When the leading sacker on your team is Stylez G. White you know you need help. Put Clayborn with McCoy and Price and you got the makings of a very good devensive line\
21. Indianapolis Anthony Castanzo OT Boston College- Peyton Manning took a beating and they need help.
22. Kansas City Nate Solder OT Colorado - Kansas City needs to bolster the line around Cassell and the backs and then watch out for KC
23.Philidelphia Gabe Carimini OT Wisconsin - Philidelphia needs to protect Vick better
24 New Orleans Ryan Wiillams RB Virginia Tech - It's a little high for him I know but New Orleans needs a Rb baddddddly
25. Seattle JJ Watt DE Wisconsin - They just plain and simple need a pass rusher
26.Ras I Dowling CB Virginia - Baltimore needs corers and the 6-2 210 Dowling is the physical type of corner they like ala Chris McAllister
27 Atlanta Cameron Heyward DE Ohio State - Heyward isnt a pass rushing threat but he can cetaintly help stop the run as Atlanta needed so badly against Green Bay
28. New England Mike Pouncey C/OG Florida - He can play both the Center and guard position and New England Needs a Guard
30. Chicago Jonathon Baldwin WR Pttt- They need a real receiver Hester is not a number ! neither is Knox or Bennett. They draft the 6'5 230 guy from Pitt to give Cutler the help he needs.
31 Pittsburgh Rodney Hudson OG Florida State - He will help Solidify the Pitt O-Line
32. Green Bay Steve Wisnewski OG Penn State - Not many weaknesses except the line. I smell a dynasty coming here. Go James Starks