To help support the Buffalo Bills in this time of difficulty, I suggest they begin marketing the following products:
1. "Aaron Maybin's Secrets to Success" -- A blank notepad.
2. "Kyle Williams' Classic Meatballs" -- Delicious bowling ball sized meatballs in zesty marinara.
3. "Best pick available T-shirt" -- Has caption, list of Bills picks for 10 years, and picture of man picking nose.
4. "The CHIX smokescreen" -- An ultra-smoky cigarette. Puff at your enemies and make your escape.
5. "Courage cologne, by Ryan Fitzpatrick" -- Made from great white shark tears, angry tiger spit, and ground up dragon teeth.
6. "The Chris Kelsay guide to negotiation" -- Double your salary without having to perform at all!
7. "The Travis Henry guide to fatherhood" -- Learn from the master. Co-authored with Antonio Cromartie.
8. "The Leodis McKelvin football holder" -- A greased orb which cannot hold a football from any angle.
Other suggestions are welcome. Help support our Bills through the lockout!