As Buffalo Bills fans - I am curious to see where everyone stands on the QB front. I think I know what the consensus will be - but lets see if my gut feeling is correct. There are several options available pertaining to actions the franchise can take this season. Here is the list
- Stick with Ryan Fitzpatrick - make no QB acquisitions this season - wait until next year
- Draft Blaine Gabbert
- Draft Cam Newton
- Draft Ryan Mallet
- Draft Jake Locker
- Draft Christian Ponder
- Draft Colin Kaepernick
- Draft Andy Dalton
- Draft a late round QB (Greg McElroy, Pat Devlin, Ricky Stanzi.....)
- Trade for Kevin Kolb - Eagles
- Trade for Carson Palmer - Bengals
- Trade for Donavon McNabb - Redskins
- Trade for Matt Flynn - Packers
- Trade for Vince Young - Titans
- Trade for another player not mentioned......
- Acquire Matt Hasselbeck via free agency
- Acquire Marc Bulger via free agency
- Acquire another player via free agency not mentioned........
Vote below - and if you wish give a description of your vote and why. I'll keep the poll open for the next three weeks and do it again two weeks before the draft........
REC Post so more votes can be applied