Jim Rogash - Getty Images
Buffalo Rumblings states its approval, or lack thereof, for Bills head coach Chan Gailey.
At the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with head coach Chan Gailey. Here are some stories Gailey has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- Explained his philosophy on drafting quarterbacks early to Pete Prisco
- Re-iterated that QB philosophy at a fan event, and got a verbal co-sign from Buddy Nix
- Emphasizes decision-making and accuracy when scouting, meeting with QB prospects
- Told fans in a conference call that he expects most of team's draft picks to be used defensively
- Talked about the team's planning behind the scenes for the inevitable free agent signing period
- Didn't hold back for a second time in honest public commentary about Aaron Maybin
- Expecting improvement from Lee Evans, and expressed need to get Evans more involved in the offense
Previous Five Approval Polls
76% approval November 2010 (12% disapproval)
96% approval December 2010 (1% disapproval)
78% approval January 2011 (8% disapproval)
91% approval February 2011 (5% disapproval)
89% approval March 2011 (3% disapproval)
Do you approve of the job that Chan Gailey is doing as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (1337 votes)
Disapprove (34 votes)
Not Sure (84 votes)
1455 total votes