Final mock drat for first two rounds. Mock for the Bills first give rounds. General thoughts below.
- Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton (QB) - Auburn
- Denver Broncos - Marcell Dareus (DT) - Alabama
- Buffalo Bills - Von Miller (OLB) - Texas A & M
Von Miller instantly impacts the running game and the pass rush. He is the best LB in the draft and some argue the best player. Will make an immediate impact for the Bills.
- Cincinnati Bengals - AJ Green (WR) - Georgia
- TRADE - Houston Texans - Patrick Peterson (CB) - LSU
Texans trade 11 & 42 for Cardinals 5
- Cleveland Browns - Julio Jones (WR) - Alabama
- San Francisco 49ers - Blaine Gabbert (QB) - Missouri
- Tennessee Titans - Jake Locker (QB) - Washington
- Dallas Cowboys - Tyron Smith (OT) - USC
- Washington Redskins - Robert Quinn (OLB) - UNC
- TRADE - Arizona Cardinals - Aldon Smith (DE/OLB) - Missouri
Trade received from Houston Texans
- Minnesota Vikings - Nick Fairley (DT) - Auburn
- Detroit Lions - Prince Amukamara (CB) - Nebraska
- St. Louis Rams - Corey Liuget (DT) - Illinois
- TRADE - Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Pouncey (G) - Florida
Steelers trade 31, 63 & next years 2nd for Dolphins 15
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Cameron Jordan (DE) - Cal
- New England Patriots - Ryan Kerrigan (OLB) - Purdue
- San Diego Chargers - JJ Watt (DE/DT) - Wisconsin
- New York Giants - Gabe Carimi (OT) - Wisconsin
- Tampa Bay Bucs - Da'Quan Bowers (DE) - Clemson
- Kansas City Chiefs - Nate Solder (OT) - Colorado
- Indianapolis Colts - Anthony Castonzo (OT) - BC
- Philadelphia Eagles - Jimmy Smith (CB) - Colorado
- New Orleans Saints - Adrian Clayborn (DE) - Iowa
- TRADE - Cincinnati Bengals - Andy Dalton (QB) - TCU
Bengals trade 35, 66, & 167 for Seahawks 25 & 99
- Baltimore Ravens - Cam Heyward (DT/DE) - Ohio St.
- Atlanta Falcons - Brooks Reed (DE) - Arizona
- New England Patriots - Mark Ingram (RB) - Alabama
- Chicago Bears - Derrek Sherrod (OT) - Miss. St.
- New York Jets - Phil Taylor (NT) - Baylor
- TRADE - Miami Dolphins - Danny Watkings (G) - Baylor
Trade received from Steelers
- Green Bay Packers - Muhammed Wilkerson (DT/DE) - Temple
- TRADE - Minnesota Vikings - Christian Ponder (QB) - Florida St.
Vikings trade 43 & 106 & next years 4th for Patriots 33
- Buffalo Bills - Kyle Rudolph (TE) - Notre Dame
The BPA is Rudolph. He is the consensus top TE in the draft. He is the type of TE the Bills are longing for in the passing game. He will also make an immediate impact as a rookie.
- TRADE - Seattle Seahawks - Ryan Mallet (QB) - Arkansas
Trade received from Bengals
- Denver Broncos - Aaron Williams (CB/S) - Texas
- Cleveland Browns - Justin Houston (DE) - Georgia
- Arizona Cardinals - Benjamin Ijalana (T) - Villanova
- Tennessee Titans - Marvin Austin (DT) - UNC
- Dallas Cowboys - Christian Ballard (DT/DE) - Iowa
- Washington Redskins - Colin Kaepernick (QB) - Nevada
- TRADE - Arizona Cardinals - Brandon Harris (CB) - Miami
Trade received from Texans
- TRADE - New England Patriots - Akeem Ayers (OLB) - UCLA
Trade received from Vikings
- Detroit Lions - Mikel LeShoure (RB) - Illinois
- San Francisco 49ers - Stephen Paea (NT) - Oregon St.
- Denver Broncos - Martez Wilson (LB) - Illinois
- St. Louis Rams - Jonathan Baldwin (WR) - Pittsburgh
- Oakland Raiders - Ras I Dowling (CB) - Virginia
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Rahim Moore (FS) - UCLA
- San Diego Chargers - Jabaal Sheard (OLB) - Pittsburgh
- Tampa Bay Bucs - Bruce Carter (OLB) - UNC
- New York Giants - Mason Foster (OLB) - Washington
- Indianapolis Colts - Orlando Franklin (T/G) - Miami
- Philadelphia Eagles - Marcus Cannon (T) - TCU
- Kansas City Chiefs - Torrey Smith (WR) - Maryland
- New Orleans Saints - Ryan Williams (RB) - Virginia Tech
- Seattle Seahawks - Rodney Hudson (G/C) - Florida St.
- Baltimore Ravens - Titus Young (WR) - Boise St.
- Atlanta Falcons - Leondard Hankerson (WR) - Miami
- New England Patriots - James Carpenter (OT) - Alabama
- San Diego Chargers - Greg Little (WR) - UNC
- Chicago Bears - Jurrell Casey (DT) - USC
- TRADE - Miami Dolphins - Daniel Thomas (RB) - Kansas St.
Trade received from Steelers
- Green Bay Packers - Clint Boling (G) - Georgia
REST OF BILLS MOCK
ROUND 3 - Jarvis Jenkins (DT/DE) - Clemson
The Bills need to beef up their defensive line and Jenkins is perfect for the 5 tech spot
Pick 1 - Casey Matthews (ILB) - Oregon
Improvement is needed at the ILB position for someone to play next to Poz
Pick 2 - Jah Reid (OT) - UCF
An upgrade is needed at the RT position
Da'Norris Searcy (SS) - UNC
Donte Whitner's departure leads a void in the secondary
BIG BOARD PICK ROUND 1 PICK 3
- Patrick Peterson (CB) - LSU
Peterson is my favorite player in the draft. He is a once in generation player and should be at the top of the Buffalo Bills big board. He should be the pick - but will not be.
- Marcell Dareus (DT) - Alabama
- Von Miller (OLB) - Texas A & M
- AJ Green (WR) - Georgia
- Glaine Gabbert (QB) - Missouri
At the number three spot - the Buffalo Bills are in a prime position to pick an excellent player so they have to make the best of the situation. I would be happy with the top 3 picks on my big board. I prefer Patrick Peterson over every other player in the draft. The DL position is very deep in this draft. LB is not deep. I do believe that franchise QB trumps all other picks - but the important part is that the Bills have to really believe that the player they are picking can be their future. If they believe that - than they should def. select QB. My favorite QB in this draft is Jake Locker - but he will be long gone before our second pick, and #3 is way to early for him.
I am very excited to see what happens tomorrow - post a follow up after sunday's draft.
MY DREAM SCENARIO
- Patrick Peterson (CB) - LSU
- Jake Locker (QB) - Washington
- Jarvis Jenkins (DT) - Clemson
- Kelvin Sheppard (LB) - LSU AND Jah Reid (OT) - UCF
- Jeremy Beal (OLB) - Oklahoma
- Stanley Havili (FB) - USC
- Zach Hurd (G) - UConn AND Martin Parker (DT) - Richmond