I wanted to write a post for all the Canadian Rumblers.
The idea of this post is so we can get to know one another. The idea here is that we are a community within a community and it'd be nice to know a bit more about ourselves. I'm intrigued to know how many Rumblers are from Canada. So if you live in Canada, let us know and answer the following questions:
1) Which city are you from?
2) How long have you been a fan?
3) How many games do you go see per year?
4) Do you own season tickets?
5) How big is your group of Bills fans?
6) Would you be interested in meeting with other Bills fans to watch games at a bar?
7) Bonus question: Are you also a CFL fan? Which team?
Yes, 4 season tickets since 2008 and I added 4 this spring.
I have 2 other friends that each own 4 seats, so we have 16 season tickets - and most of our games we are approx 20-30 people. Unfortunately not many of those guys are true fans. I'd say my group of fans is about 10-12
In Montreal when you walk around with a Bills logo, people throw money at you like you're a hobo. There are no Bars that show Bills games but it would be nice to organize one.
Not really a big fan of CFL, I hate the rules. But I get to see a few Allouette games per year nonetheless.