The 2011 NFL playoffs begin this weekend, and sprinkled amongst the 12 teams competing for Super Bowl XLVI are 14 former Buffalo Bills players.
The three biggest names on the list are all significant veteran players that are getting their first shot at the post-season this year. Lee Evans, who has done little since being traded to Baltimore in August, sits atop that list. He's joined by Cincinnati cornerback Nate Clements and San Francisco safety Donte Whitner as playoff newbies, as well.
Of all of the players on the list, however, no former Bill has had more post-season success than New Orleans cornerback Jabari Greer, who won himself a championship ring in Super Bowl XLIV. This year, he's on a red-hot Saints team that has another legitimate chance at bringing home a title.
You can find the names of all 14 former Bills playing post-season football after the jump.
- Nate Clements, CB, Cincinnati Bengals
- Willis McGahee, RB, Denver Broncos
- Mario Haggan, LB, Denver Broncos
- Kirk Chambers, OT, Atlanta Falcons
- Blake Costanzo, LB, San Francisco 49ers
- Donte Whitner, S, San Francisco 49ers
- Joique Bell, RB, Detroit Lions
- Ashlee Palmer, LB, Detroit Lions
- John Wendling, S, Detroit Lions
- Danny Aiken, LS, New England Patriots
- Lee Evans, WR, Baltimore Ravens
- Jabari Greer, CB, New Orleans Saints
- Jonathan Scott, OT, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Jamon Meredith, OT, Pittsburgh Steelers