Kevin Hoffman-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Buffalo Bills fans state their pleasure, or lack thereof, with the latest efforts from GM Buddy Nix.
At or near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- The Bills are 2-3 since their last poll (L 28-48 to NYJ; W 35-17 over KC; W 24-14 over CLE; L 28-52 to NE; L 3-45 to SF).
- Buffalo's defense - featuring a $175 million defensive line, three of Nix's highest-profile free agent signings, and five Nix draft picks in the starting lineup - is reaching unfathomable new statistical lows.
- Has gone on record fervently supporting Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick (though he's backed off some there), and blames the defense's recent struggles on a lack of urgency.
- Released popular punter Brian Moorman in favor of undrafted rookie Shawn Powell, who has a net punting average of 40.2 yards through two games (Moorman was at 30.7 upon release).
- Other roster moves: WR David Nelson to IR, RB Johnny White signed; OL Colin Brown to IR, OL Reggie Wells signed.
For an archive of past Nix approval ratings here at Buffalo Rumblings, check out our new Nix approval poll hub (and yes, we're still filling that in; thanks for your patience).
Do you approve of the job that Buddy Nix is doing as general manager of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (609 votes)
Disapprove (585 votes)
Not Sure (289 votes)
1483 total votes