Just finished watching the Titans game and feeling like I've been kicked in the crotch. I know we are 3-4 snd mathematically the season is far from over but I just get a feeling we had to win this game to give ourselves a chance down the stretch to make the playoffs. I'd say it's a virtual certainty we lose the next two against the Texans and patriots meaning we are likely to be 3-6. Should that happen we'll pretty much have to win out to make the playoffs, I don't think that is likely.
1) I bought into the idea that the defense would keep us in games and pressure the opposition QBs. I don't know if it's poor coverage or lack of drive up front but it's just not happening. To see us putting up such dismal numbers is embarrassing, especially when I watched the 49ers game with a friend who is a 49ers fan.
2) I really like Fitz as a man and love that we have an educated guy throwing the ball. Unfortunately I think he has hit his talent wall. I feel bad for writing this after a pretty decent game for Fitz.
3) I'm going to the international series game next week and just hoping I don't get to much stick from the pats fans when i rock up in my Dareus jersey.
4) I'm not sure whether or not I should sign up to game pass next year or not. I've spent quite a bit of money on it this year and last year to watch blow outs.
5) I know i'll end up buying game pass. I love this team too much not to watch them.
6) No matter how bad things get I'll never quit on the bills. There is always another season, another draft, another era and coaching staff changes to generate excitement again.
Just another great fan opinion shared on the pages of BuffaloRumblings.com.