Our defense looks lost ,maybe a shake up could give them a spark to light their way out of the hole they've dug themselves into.
1. Aaron Williams looks lost. He may be a good corner after a few years, but he has a long way to go. How much worse could McKelvin possibly be? Can we not split reps between McKelvin and Mcgee. I really cant think of a scenario where they could possibly play worse.
2. Stephon Gilmore, maybe its just me but Gilmore seems to look like the game is too fast for him at times
I'd Switch Gilmore inside,a physical Gilmore playing inside against a smaller slot receiver seems to me would put him in a more advantageous position to make a play.
3. Linebackers-I still cannot understand why our linebackers play 5-6 yards off the ball on 3rd and 1. i cant decide if its they are too small or too slow. If someone knows please tell me, I honestly dont know.
4. Nickle D, (End Zone Valet service) I'm not really trying to be funny but when its 3rd and long and Nickle D runs out, and the PATS , NINERS, JETS run for 10 plus and consistently, why would you change from your Base D? If its to defend the pass, news flash EVERY offensive coordinator will run now. Its a copy cat leauge.
5. To Defensive coordinator Dave Waandstadt, Did Dick Jauron leave his homework out and you copied it? Because this cover two scheme we seem to run is an absolute failure. I'm waiting to hear" bend but don't break sometime soon" but don't I may be sick if I do.
Seriously , please inform me of ANY adjustment made during the last two games, because after watching I couldn't pick one thing out that was new or possibly effective. Is the coaching staff out-coached or unable/unwilling to deviate from the Plan? Are our players so bad this is the most we can expect to get out of them?
Please make next week against Arizona, which up until last week I considered a VERY winnable game, competitive.
Go Bills ( wherever they may be)