Our last 3 games are upon us, here are my predictions
Russel Wilson shows us all what our GM passed on 3 times, Seahawks destroy us 31-13
The Fins are out for revenge, Theyre QB Tannehill gets back on track. Bills O shut down 17-0 Fins
The Jets Somehow sneak into the playoffs. No really. Sanchez ,turns it on against us, and leads his team into the playoffs
Final 2012 record 5-11
Ralph is Furious, Demands Nix not renew Chans contract (which buy the way is up at the end of the year)
Ralph Agree's to pay the big bucks, In comes Andy Reid
Andy tells the media "This is my last team, and im winning this town a title"
Bryd Signed 4 years 20.9 Mill
Levitre Signed 3 years 16 Mill
Leodis Moves on, Nix not wanting to overpay for leodis, lets him walk (Teams excited about 1st rd CB and best punt returner in the league, they overpay)
Ryan Fitzpatrick cut
Tyler Thigpen cut
Brad Smith cut
A Trio not missed in buffalo
Nix's Last Draft
1. Demarcus Milliner CB Alabama- With Leodis Leaving, Mcgee Retiring and Williams Struggling, the Bills go BPA and draft yet another CB...is anyone surprised?
2. Laundry Jones QB, OK- here is where the surprises start. I'd personally prefer Glennon. But i could see Nix going SEC and taking Jones or McCaron here.
3. Sean Porter- OLB Texas A&M- I'd like outside of the SEC for a OLB, but we all know Nix aint gunna do it
4.Kenny Stills WR ,OK- Jones get his favorite target
5. Mike Taylor OLB Wisconsin- Can Cover TE's
6. Nick Florence QB, Baylor- Kid looked Great this year
Free agent Alec Lemon Walks on
I could keep going but enough dreaming for tonight....dont rip me apart to hard guys i am a total amateur haha
Just another great fan opinion shared on the pages of BuffaloRumblings.com.