I did this last year, and my predictions were pretty good. So I figured I will give a 2012 version a try.
Here is the link to my last years predictions, new ones after the jump.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick will have his best year ever, will have his name mentioned in Pro Bowl talks
- I think the New Jerseys wont be as good as last years
- I think the Bills will lead the league in rushing YPC
- David Decastro will be the pick at #10 (Nix has picked previously stacked positions each year of#1, RB with freddy and lynch; then DT with Meatball trying to play a 3-4)
- Ashlon Jeffries will fall to the 2nd round
- The Bill sign 1 major FA, and add a couple of quality players also
- Marcel Dareus makes the pro bowl
- Kelvin Sheppard becomes a star this year
- Marcus Easley will have 6TD's or more this year
- Nix will look great right before he retires handing the team over to Whaley
- Mcgee, Edwards, Parrish, Dflo are cut; Mcgee might stick around if he restructures his contract.
- Brock Osweiller will be drafted by the Bills this year.