So, I thought I'd do a short mockity-mock...
The Bills offer to make a deal. In exchange, they get Cincy's #17, #53, and #116.
They then select:
17: Ryan Tannehill, QB: Get their mobile QB of the future at a much better value spot.
41. Stephon Gilmore, CB: Add their new starting CB; can release Leo/Corner.
53. Cam Johnson, DE: First of pass rushers.
72. Steven Hill, WR: Outside speed receiver to help the resigned SJ and Nelson.
105. Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB: Speed on the edge. Sack artist.
116. Ladarius Green, TE: Security if Chandler leaves, another option if he doesn't.
124. James Brown, OT: Depth on the O-Line, very good Senior Bowl.
Of course, they have 2 5s, 2 6s, and a 7 to move around with, but I figured one Draft Day move was unrealistic enough. AND, they're almost all from the Southeast, so right in Buddy's wheelhouse. Still could use some LB help (Sean Spence in the 5th?), but plenty of picks left to do just that.