1. Colts. Andrew Luck QB- No surprise here
2. Redskins. RG3 QB- they traded everything to get this guy so he better be good.
4. Browns- Trent Richardson RB- they could go many directions here but they take BPA mixed with need
5. Bucs- Morris Claiborne CB- 37 year old Barber and a criminal at corner... yep i'd take this guy too.
6. St Louis. Michael Floyd WR- More physically talented than Blackmon and can overpower and outrun NFL DBs
7. Jaguars. Justin Blackmon WR- They give Gabbert a toy and instantly improve the offense
8. Dolphins. Ryan Tannehill QB- Could be a bust, could be a Steve Young.
9. Panthers. Fletcher Cox DT- Best DT in the draft hands down.
10. Bills- Reily Reiff- Dont like this pick, But he is the BPA and need. He will probably get moved to RT somewhere in the future. Was hoping Floyd would fall but in this draft it doesn't happen.
12. Seahawks. Luke Kuechly LB- Big need filled here for the Hawks and they can continue to build up their OL
13. Cardinals- Jon Martin LT- a solid prospect whos not a star but can get the job done.
14. Cowboys- Quinton Coples DE- Cowboys would be ecstatic if Coples fell. Would fill a need at DE.
15. Eagles- Michael Brockers DT- not a need but this is just an Andy Reid pick that I see happening.
16. Jets- Nick Perry DE/OLB- Jets need help with their pass rush so a standout passrusher here is likely.
17. Bengals- Janoris Jenkins CB- Bengals dont really care bout the concerns and Jenkins is a top 10 talent.
18. Chargers- Courtney Upshaw OLB- They need a pass rusher opposite of Shaun Philips and Upshaw fits the bill
19. Bears- Stephen Hill WR- They take a chance on the talented Hill to become the number 2 across Marshall.
20. Titans- Pete Konz C- solid pick here as Chris Johnson needs better blocking on the inside.
21. Bengals- Cory Glenn G/T- Need to keep building around Dalton and Green so they grab O-line help.
23. Lions- Stephon GIlmore CB- Their CB's were horrible last year! Can you name one starting Corner for them off the top of your head?
24. Steelers- Donta Hightower- The Steelers keep bolstering their aging defense with a talented LB.
25. Broncos- Devon Still DT- Broderick Brunkely signed with the saints and John Fox loves his linemen.
26. Texans- Kendall Wright WR- He would help spread the field for the Texans and would provide them with a quality number 2.
27. Patriots- Whitney Mercilus DE- Both of New Englands starters moved away so its time to find the future.
28. Packers- Shea Mclellin OLB- *sigh* I remember when I gave this guy to Buffalo in the third round 3 months ago. How the times change.
29. Ravens- Dre Kirkpatrick CB- I have to believe that Baltimore would take this guy if he was still there. Even with two young corners in Webb and Smith, you can never have enough corners.
31. Patriots- Dontarie Poe DT- Patriots wont keep one of their first rounders but if they do, then here to hoping that Poe will be a bust!
32. Giants- Zach Brown OLB- the Giants need help in their LB corp and Brown would fit perfectly.
Best predicted draft goes to... Cleveland Browns! I'm predicting they take Reuben Randle in the second along with Brock Osweiler in the third. This will turn out very good for the Browns.
Worst predicted draft goes to...... Miami Dolphins! I have them taking Chandler Jones in the second (who was never very productive) and Chris Givens in the third. Ultimately this will turn out to how well Tannehill plays.
Full Bills draft
1. Reily Reiff
2. Alfonzo Dennard CB
3. Marvin McNutt WR
4. Nate Potter LT
4b.Keenan Robinson LB
5a. Ty Hilton WR/KR
5b. Russel Wilson QB
6. Jake Bequette DE
7. Cody Johnson FB
7b. Chase Ford TE
Just another great fan opinion shared on the pages of BuffaloRumblings.com.