Boy I cannot wait for thursday. Here we go!
1) Justin Blackmon WR Ok St - Have picks 1-9 going like this: 1)Luck 2)RG3 3)Claiborne 4)Richardson 5)Kuchely 6)Kalil 7)Gilmore 8)Tannehill 9)Floyd. So Blackmon falls to the Bills! I think he will be extremely successful opposite SJ13. He can stretch the field and is excellent at picking up the all important YAC, which is great since we run a lot of short patterns.
2) Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama - The Bills were able to get a first round talent and the 4th rated corner in last year's draft. I think Jenkins falling to us is a realistic possibility especially since combine star Josh Robinson might hop in front of him. Character concerns are an issue but I think he has grown up since transferring to North Alabama. He didn't sound like the bad guy he is portrayed to be in his interviews. We have enough veteran leadership on our D to overlook this in my opinion.
3) Bobby Wagner OLB/ILB Utah St - Has great speed with good instincts to get to the ball. Does not look like he can add much more weight but he should be fine at 240 lbs. Might trade back up into the late 2nd to get someone like him or Ronnell Lewis.
4) Brandon Mosley OT Auburn - Has the size CHIX covets at 6-6 315. I think Hairston can handle the LT position however depth is needed regardless. Mosley provides this at both tackle spots and could develop into a starter.
4) Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma - Earlier this year Buddy said he would like a roscoe parrish-type receiver. Broyles can easily take over this job in the slot splitting time with David Nelson or in 4 wr sets. He can also return punts so Spiller can focus on the running game. He is a great player and will be an absolute steal.
5) Audie Cole OLB/ILB NC St - Tough defender with great instincts. Provides depth at the Mike and Sam spots.
5) Oliver Vernon DE Miami - The Bills brought this guy in for a visit so they obviously have interest. Can work his way into the rotation.
6) Justin Bethel CB Presbyterian - One of my favorite late round prospects. I think he can turn out to be a really good player.
7) Trevor Olson OT Northern Illinois - 4 year starter with good size. Can also play guard.
7) Nick Foles QB Arizona - What happened to this guy? I remember a couple months back I saw him on Sports Center with Kiper saying he should be a first round pick. Now I don't see him in any mocks. Worth bringing him in and seeing what he can do.
Well that is it for my mock drafts rumblers. Hope you have enjoyed them. GO BILLS!