STATE COLLEGE, PA - NOVEMBER 12: Nick Sukay #1 of the Penn State Nittany Lions celebrates a fumble recovery against the Nebraska Cornhuskers during the game on November 12, 2011 at Beaver Stadium in State College, Pennsylvania. Nebraska won 17-14. (Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images)
With the 2012 NFL Draft in the books, undrafted free agent signings are beginning to roll in - and although the Buffalo Bills aren't likely to confirm any transactions for a few days, five college football players are tweeting that they've reached agreements with Buffalo. Those five players and their respective tweets:
- Chris Douglas, RB, Missouri State: "Im a Buffalo Bill Baby!!!!! God is Beyond Good"
- Chris Hill, CB, Virginia Tech: "Will be signing with the Buffalo Bills."
- Nick Sukay, S, Penn State: "Just found out I'll be a buffalo bill"
- Ian Wild, S, Mercyhurst: "Proud to be a buffalo bill!!"
- Shawn Powell, P, Florida State: "So blessed to be a Buffalo Bill! Can't wait to get started and live this amazing dream! See you next Thursday Buffalo, NY! #BILLSMAFIA"
You can also add two more names to your unofficial lists thanks to tweets from reporters:
- Aaron Corp, QB, Richmond (via FOXSports.com's Adam Caplan)
- Delano Howell, S, Stanford (via CBSSports.com's Kyle Bonagura)
Corp is by far the biggest name of the group, and not just because he plays quarterback: the once highly-regarded recruit transferred from USC to Richmond, but leg injuries and fairly mediocre play rendered him an undrafted free agent.