Buffalo Bills fans state their approval - or lack thereof - with GM Buddy Nix.
At or near the start of every month, we're going to poll the readers of Buffalo Rumblings on their state of mind regarding the chief decision-makers of the Buffalo Bills. This is your poll to state your pleasure, or lack thereof, with GM Buddy Nix. Here are some stories Nix has been heavily involved with over the last month.
- FREE AGENT SIGNINGS: Texans DE Mario Williams (six years, $96 million, $50 million guaranteed), Patriots DE Mark Anderson (four years, $19.5 million, $7.9 million guaranteed)
- FREE AGENT TARGETS SIGNING ELSEWHERE: Saints WR Robert Meachem (four years, $25.9 million in San Diego)
- PLAYERS RETAINED: RB Tashard Choice (terms N/A), WR Stevie Johnson (five years, $36.25 million, $19.5 million guaranteed), WR Derek Hagan (one year, $765K), WR Ruvell Martin (one year, $700K), TE Scott Chandler (two years, $5.4 million, $1.25 million guaranteed), OG Kraig Urbik and OG Chad Rinehart (RFA tenders), LB Kirk Morrison (two years, $2.5 million), LB/S Bryan Scott (terms N/A)
- REMAINING UNSIGNED FREE AGENTS: RB Bruce Hall, WR Roscoe Parrish, OT Demetrius Bell, LB Andra Davis, LB Reggie Torbor, CB Reggie Corner, K Dave Rayner, K Brandon Coutu
- SCHEDULED 2012 NFL DRAFT PROSPECT VISITS: Arizona State QB Brock Osweiler, Michigan State QB Kirk Cousins, Stanford OT Jonathan Martin, Clemson DE Andre Branch, West Virginia DE/LB Bruce Irvin, TCU LB Tank Carder, Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick (per PFT)
- OTHER STORIES: Took in Georgia Tech and Syracuse pro days; told SI's Peter King that Buffalo has an inferiority complex
Previous Five Approval Polls
89% approval November 2011 (2% disapproval; 2,285 votes)
55% approval December 2011 (24% disapproval; 1,638 votes)
51% approval January 2012 (27% disapproval; 2,333 votes)
58% approval February 2012 (17% disapproval; 1,926 votes)
74% approval March 2012 (10% disapproval; 2,028 votes)
Do you approve of the job that Buddy Nix is doing as general manager of the Buffalo Bills?
Approve (2899 votes)
Disapprove (18 votes)
Not Sure (52 votes)
2969 total votes