The Buffalo Bills have flown west this week to face a resurgent Cleveland Browns team coming off two straight wins. The last time the Bills played on Thursday night, last November, they beat the Miami Dolphins at home by a score of 19-14.
Buffalo's recent history against Cleveland is a snoozefest, with 6-3 and 8-0 Browns wins on the books in recent seasons. The Bills' primetime numbers aren't great either, with the Miami win being their only late night victory since 2001. Cross your fingers for more entertainment and a better outcome this time around.
Buffalo Bills (2-2) at
- Game time: 8:25PM ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV: NFL Network nationally, WBBZ in WNY (check local listings)
- Announcers: Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock, Alex Flanagan (sideline)
- Radio: WGR 550 (Buffalo), WCMF 96.5 (Rochester), WROC 950 (Rochester)
- Announcers: John Murphy, Mark Kelso, Joe Buscaglia
- Online: WGR550.com (radio stream); NFL.com Game Center
- Odds: Browns by 4.5