* When the coach calls a meeting for the players to hold each other accountable, it shows a lack of leadership. The coach shouldn't be calling the meeting and telling the players to speak up, the captains should have called the meeting, especially after a "sluggish" practice on Wednesday.
* While E.J. was bad, any QB is bad when the offensive line isn't protecting him. 7 sacks and even more pressures and hits is too much for a rookie to handle by himself.
* Why could the offensive line create running lanes last year but not this year? It can't be all because of the loss of Levitre. No matter, this group can be canned as a group, especially with the pathetic excuse of Captain Wood on being down by 21 points. Sounds like he was pointing fingers at the defense which won't help in the locker room. Not when his group made Swiss Cheese look tough.
* It's time to stop the all out praise of Kiko Alonso too. He over pursues too often. He's a great rookie but still has a lot to prove.
* It's time to start levying some stiff fines for committing penalties. The coaches have to demand discipline.
* Brandon can't complain about not being able to sell tickets in December when the team runs for the bus every year. Heck, the Toronto fans don't even want them back. You may not sell out the Ralph but you sell more tickets than you do in Toronto with a dome.
* The game in Jacksonville will tell us a lot about the character of this team. They need to "man up" and really have something to prove to themselves if not for the fans. If they put up another stinker that means Marrone has lost the locker room.
* I think Hackett should dust off Chan Gailey's playbook. Chan didn't have a great offensive line but he used quick passing routes and his plays somehow made a star out of Spiller. Hackett may be in over his head too.
* Why the heck don't they have Jim Kelly on the staff at least as a part time QB coach? E.J. needs a mentor around and there is no one there for him.