Here are my opinions on (basically) how the remainder of the off-season will play out for our Bills:
McKelvin, Morrison, Merriman, Martin, McIntyre, Spencer Johnson, Choice, Thigpen, Scott, Levitre
Free Agent signings:
Keenan Lewis (CB)- Would be a very solid starter next to Gilmore, and he's only 26.
Martellus Bennett (TE)- should be relatively inexpensive for what we could get out him. We will use him a lot and actually sign him long term, which is what he wants.
Peyton Hillis (FB/RB)- Could be our fullback/3rd RB and injury insurance. Won't cost too much.
Steven Hauschka (K)- We should let Lindell go and sign another former Seattle FA kicker to a long contract.
1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel, LT, Texas A&M. New coach, QB, and now blindside protector.
2. Jacksonville- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama.
3. Oakland- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida. People are saying they like Geno, I don't buy it, not at #3.
4. Philadelphia- Dion Jordan, LB, Oregon. Chip Kelly will make this happen. Aldon Smith 2.0? Sounds good.
5. Detroit- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama. Awesome offensive lineman to help block for Reggie Bush.
6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia.
7. Arizona- Eric Fisher, LT, Central Mich. Probably the team most in need for help on the line.
8. Buffalo- Geno Smith, QB, WVU. I have such a strong feeling that this will happen, which means nothing.
Alternate pick- Cordarrelle Patterson. Only if Geno isn't still available here.
9. NY Jets- Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU. IF Revis gets traded, they take the best looking corner from the combine.
10. Tennessee- Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC.
11. San Diego- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee.
12. Miami- Ezekial Ansah, DE, BYU.
13. Tampa Bay- Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU.
14. Carolina- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas.
15. New Orleans- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma.
16. St. Louis- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah.
17. Pittsburgh- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU.
18. Dallas- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri.
19. NY Giants- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M.
20. Chicago- D.J. Fluker, T, Alabama.
21. Cincinnati- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama.
22. St. Louis (from WAS)- Tavon Austin, WR, WVU.
23. Minnesota- Robert Woods, WR, USC.
24. Indianapolis- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington.
25. Seattle- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor.
26. Green Bay- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse.
27. Houston- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia.
28. Denver- Giovani Bernard, RB, UNC.
29. New England- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA.
30. Atlanta- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame.
31. San Francisco- Matt Elam, S, Florida.
32. Baltimore- Keenan Allen, WR, California.
Buffalo Bills Rounds 2 and 3:
Rd 2, Pick 41-Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee.
Alternate pick- EJ Manuel, QB, FSU. If Patterson is taken in the 1st because Geno Smith was gone.
Rd 3, Pick 71- Jon Bostic, ILB, Florida.
Alternate pick- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida. Depends on if he is available and who we value more.