Here are my opinions on (basically) how the remainder of the off-season will play out for our Bills:
McKelvin, Morrison, Merriman, Martin, McIntyre, Spencer Johnson, Choice, Thigpen, Scott, Levitre
Free Agent signings:
Keenan Lewis (CB)- Would be a very solid starter next to Gilmore, and he's only 26.
Martellus Bennett (TE)- should be relatively inexpensive for what we could get out him. We will use him a lot and actually sign him long term, which is what he wants.
Peyton Hillis (FB/RB)- Could be our fullback/3rd RB and injury insurance. Won't cost too much.
Steven Hauschka (K)- We should let Lindell go and sign another former Seattle FA kicker to a long contract.
1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel, LT, Texas A&M. New coach, QB, and now blindside protector.
2. Jacksonville- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama.
3. Oakland- Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida. People are saying they like Geno, I don't buy it, not at #3.
4. Philadelphia- Dion Jordan, LB, Oregon. Chip Kelly will make this happen. Aldon Smith 2.0? Sounds good.
5. Detroit- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama. Awesome offensive lineman to help block for Reggie Bush.
6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia.
7. Arizona- Eric Fisher, LT, Central Mich. Probably the team most in need for help on the line.
8. Buffalo- Geno Smith, QB, WVU. I have such a strong feeling that this will happen, which means nothing.
Alternate pick- Cordarrelle Patterson. Only if Geno isn't still available here.
9. NY Jets- Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU. IF Revis gets traded, they take the best looking corner from the combine.
10. Tennessee- Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC.
11. San Diego- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee.
12. Miami- Ezekial Ansah, DE, BYU.
13. Tampa Bay- Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU.
14. Carolina- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas.
15. New Orleans- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma.
16. St. Louis- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah.
17. Pittsburgh- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU.
18. Dallas- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri.
19. NY Giants- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M.
20. Chicago- D.J. Fluker, T, Alabama.
21. Cincinnati- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama.
22. St. Louis (from WAS)- Tavon Austin, WR, WVU.
23. Minnesota- Robert Woods, WR, USC.
24. Indianapolis- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington.
25. Seattle- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor.
26. Green Bay- Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse.
27. Houston- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia.
28. Denver- Giovani Bernard, RB, UNC.
29. New England- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA.
30. Atlanta- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame.
31. San Francisco- Matt Elam, S, Florida.
32. Baltimore- Keenan Allen, WR, California.
Buffalo Bills Rounds 2 and 3:
Rd 2, Pick 41-Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee.
Alternate pick- EJ Manuel, QB, FSU. If Patterson is taken in the 1st because Geno Smith was gone.
Rd 3, Pick 71- Jon Bostic, ILB, Florida.
Alternate pick- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida. Depends on if he is available and who we value more.
Which would you prefer, the original or the alternate draft? Or neither.
Original (Geno, Hunter, Bostic) (63 votes)
Alternate (Patterson, Manuel, Reed) (17 votes)
Neither (38 votes)
118 total votes