1. Brandon Moore for 2 years/$6 million. This FA acquisition, with a mid-round draft pick should take care of Levitre's departure, possibly with an even better LG for the 2 years. Given no interest in the first few days, this old timer is going to be cheap for his pro-bowl level talent.
2. Dustin Keller or Fred Davis for 3 years/$10 million. Marone/Hackett offense seems to use the TE more than Gailey's system (thankgoodness), and with Chandler (and maybe a passcatching FB?), the passing attack could be strong (even with a rookie outside WR). Maybe as good as Cook or Bennett, but now at half price because of injury history.
3. Darius Haywood-Bey for 4 years/$15 million. Should take one risky gamble on someone -- DHB is fast, big and tall. His hands aren't great, but maybe without the pressure of being the number 1 receiver (and top 10 pick), he could be the outside threat that opens up the middle for Stevie, our RBs and the new tightend.
4. Cut Brad Smith. Cut Mark Anderson. Cut Ryan Lindell. What are we still holding on to them for? Aren't the cap savings high with release for each? No room for the first two. As for Lindell, ridiculous that we had to carry 2 kickers last year and can't reach the endzone even after given the extra 5 yards. Frankly, I think we should have retained Fitz and dropped these guys, instead.
5. Don't resign McIntyre. Not sure why he was getting paid millions and why Bills are rumored to be interested. His good special teams contributions were often overridden by silly penalties. No carries, no receptions and was unnecessary lead blocker for our great RB duo.