Who else is sick of reading these comments in every post, and being the topic of every fanpost?
- Yes, I understand the Dolphins have been spending like crazy
- Yes, I understand the Pats have brought back some of their own, and went out and signed a few new free agents
- Yes, I understand the only new player we've added is a LB when we still have needs all over the field.
However, I don't think that everytime a move is made/not made that it needs to be run through the ringer here on BR.
So I have a plan!!
This can be a venting post.
- When Elvis Dumerville doesn't sign with Buffalo, complain here.
- When Revis doesn't get traded to Buffalo, complain here.
- When we find out that a player had interest in Buffalo, but we didn't sign him, complain here.
- When we lose a reserve player, or when a guy we're interested in gets paid double what he deserves, complain here.
Right now, the last 5-6 fanposts have been complaining about moves we didn't make or moves that other teams have made. I figure we could join our frustration here in this fan post so we don't oversaturate the rest of the website with whining.
What do you think Rumblers!?!