The Bills haven't done much in Free Agency but there are many solid Free Agents still available. The Bills need to try and at least go after some of the remaining Free Agents.
Here's a look at the Top 10 Free agents the Bills should Try and Sign:
1. Elvis Dumervil DE- He would help the Bills much needed pass rush.
2. Antoine Winfield CB- Bringing back Winfield would help a secondary hat is constantly getting torched.
3. Fred Davis TE- Although he is is coming off an injury he would fill a hole on Offense. Davis and Chandler could be great weapons for whoever the QB may be next year.
4. Brandon Moore OG- The Bills lost Andy Levitre in Free Agency and signing Moore would fill a major hole on the O-Line.
5. Nnamdi Asomugha CB- Asomugha needs to prove he is still a top Corner. The Bills could sign him cheap and may get the best out of him. Take a Chance.
6. James Harrison LB- Tough Linebacker and an instant leader on Defense.
7. *Update* Maualuga has resigned with the Bengals.- Rey Maualuga LB- Kelvin Shepard is still unproven and the Bills signed the former teammate of Maualuga, Manny Lawson. Maybe Lawson could persuade him to come to the Bills.
8. Darrius Heyward-Bey WR- The Bills have TJ Graham as there speedster but Stevie Johnson is trying to get Heyward-Bey to come to Buffalo and could be a threat on offense.
9. Michael Huff S- The Bills need a S and with Byrd the could create a deadly Safety duo.
10. Takeo Spikes LB- A return of Spikes would be for leadership on Defense.
Thanks for reading!
Follow @billstalkdaily on Twitter!