1. DE, Ezekiel Anszah, Brigham Young
2. WR, Justin Hunter, Tennessee
3. QB, Tyler Bray, Tennessee
4. TE, Travis Kelce, Cincinnati
5. CB, Micah Hyde, Iowa
6. OG, David Bakhtiari, Colorodo
With San Francisco acquiring Kansas City's second round pick in the Alex Smith trade, could they use that pick to draft a QB? They are a little light in that area after the trade and with fifteen picks in the draft they certainly have the luxury to go that route. If they do, it could jumble up a few draft boards. Teams like; Buffalo, Oakland, Arizona, NY Jets or Jacksonville, not feeling there's a QB in round one, may believe there's a quality QB in round two.