The first time I ran this I got a good amount of comments. But now it's time to settle it with a poll. You've spoken, now I put together a list of Buffalo Rumblings most disliked Buffalo Bill. I don't know how to take a picture of comments from the last fanpost to include them in the article so if I put a player you suggested feel free to gloat. Without further ado here are the contestants!
1. Willis McGahee: A lot of us remember his remarks about Buffalo while he was here. I personally never really hated him but I wasn't sad to see him go either. He got a lot of mention in the last post so I can sense a lot of fan hate towards him.
2. Tom Donahue: Poor draft class after poor draft class is his legacy. If there is a person to blame for our decade plus of futility he would be a prime candidate. If I had to choose between him and Matt Millen for a GM I'd just quit immediately,
4. Mike Williams: Considered one of Buffalo's worst draft busts, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win. Huge lack of effort and an awful attitude led to an extremely subpar career.
5. Aaron Maybin: Another of our worst draft busts. He had no business being drafted as high as he was. He was a one year wonder at Penn State and a zero sack waste in Buffalo.
6. Donte Whitner: We all remember how much Whitner ran his mouth. Constantly watching him whiff on tackles didn't help endear him to fans either.
7. Rob Johnson: The last entry in our poll. A lot of people still won't forgive Wade Phillips for starting him over Doug Flutie. His horrendous play at QB made our trade for him a crappy one.
Well, here's the poll. Let's find our who the "winner" will be!